public class InsideBlockComment
- extends ReducedModelState
The shadowing state that corresponds to being inside a block comment.
- $Id: InsideBlockComment.java 5175 2010-01-20 08:46:32Z mgricken $
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static final InsideBlockComment ONLY
- Singleton instance
- Singleton constructor
ReducedModelState update(TokenList.Iterator copyCursor)
- Walk function for inside block comment. Mutually recursive with other walk functions.
- If we've reached the end of the list, return.
- If we find * /, combine it into a single Brace, and keep the cursor on that Brace.
- If we find // or /*, split that into two Braces and keep the cursor on the first one.
- If current brace = * /, mark the current brace as FREE, go to the next brace, and call updateFree.
Else, mark current brace as INSIDE_BLOCK_COMMENT and go to next brace and recur.
- Specified by:
update in class